Unknown charges, recurring payments, and other authorizations:
See a charge from Azhar you don’t recognize? Before you reach out to us for help, you might want to double-check it’s not—
● A temporary authorization hold for an order in process
● An adjusted total for changes in your order (e.g., items unavailable or replaced items at a different price)
Temporary authorization hold amounts
For orders in process, we place a temporary authorization hold for a slightly higher amount than your estimated order total. This small difference accounts for potential changes in the final total due to special requests, added items, items replaced at a different price, and actual weight of items.
We will only charge you for the total of the items delivered to you.
Final total different from total at checkout:
When you place an order, we show you the anticipated total, including estimated taxes and fees. The final total charged to your card may be different if any changes occur during the shopping process, such as
● An item is out of stock and you’re refunded
● You add an item to your order after checkout
● An item you order needs to be replaced, and the replacement has a different price
● An item you order is sold by weight and the exact weight is slightly different
For security reasons, our payment processor cannot store a card's CVC on file. Our payment processor flags the initial charge as "recurring" so that you don’t have to re-enter your card information every time you place an order.
If the scenarios outlined in this article do not apply, and you still feel the charge you see is fraudulent, please email us and include the following information—
● The last four digits of your card number
● The date of the unauthorized charge(s)
● The amount of the unauthorized charge(s)
We recommend talking to us before disputing unknown charges directly with your bank. When a dispute is filed, your associated account is placed on hold during the investigation, which can take up to 90 days.
Still need help?
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at (209)-834-5800.