● Provide the Services to you, improve the quality of the service, and develop new products and services
● Allow your items to be delivered to you and/or call or text you with any updates or issues
● Charge you for the purchase and delivery costs through one or more payment processing partners
● Offer you customized content (including advertising, coupons, and promotions)Understand how users interact with the Services (including advertising both on and off the Services) as a whole and to test new features or changes in our features
● Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of the Services
● Send you messages related to our community affairs efforts
● Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with prior notice to you and your consentYou can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Azhar by using the settings on the Account Info page or by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the message, where applicable.
● With your consent or at your direction — We will share your information with entities outside of the Services when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
● For external processing or service provision — We sometimes share information with third parties to process information on our behalf or to otherwise provide certain services (such as delivery services, advertising services, or information to better tailor our services to you). For the purposes of this processing or provision of services, we may share your information with such third parties under appropriate confidentiality provisions.
● For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Azhar.
● On a non-personal or aggregate basis — We share information on both a non-personally identifying basis (including, but not limited to, order and delivery details but not including credit card information) or an aggregate basis.
● For business purposes— We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Azhar, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
● Identifiers - including name, email address, and IP address.
● Other individual customer records - including phone number, billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card information. This category includes personal information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), and overlaps with other categories listed here.
● Demographics - including your age. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws.
● Commercial information - including purchases and engagement with our Services.
● Internet activity - including your interactions with our Service.
● Geolocation data - including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
● Sensory Information - such as recordings of phone calls between you and us and surveillance video at our properties, where permitted by law.
● Inferences - including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.For more information on our collection practices, including the sources we receive information from, please review “ Information We Collect ” (Section II above). We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in “ How We Use Your Information ” (Section III above), including to provide and manage our Services. We disclose the following categories of personal information to third parties for our commercial purposes: identifiers, demographic information, commercial information, relevant order information, internet activity, geolocation data, sensory information, and inferences. We partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and manage our Services. Please review “What We Share” (Section IV above) for more detail about the third parties we have shared information with and the underlying principles that guide our sharing practices.
● The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
● The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
● The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
● The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
● The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
● The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Azhar Halal Market & Grill
2179 W. Grant Line Road
Tracy, California 95377
(209)-834-5800For customer service inquiries, visit our website.
If you have comments concerning this website’s accessibility, please contact us at the email address email@example.com.